With Dr. Ryan’s signature program you get all the expertise and experience of her years of working with moms all wrapped up in an easy to follow home program.
This unique program is divided into four trimesters.
The first three trimesters gradually prepare your body for birth. Focusing on core and pelvic floor awareness to improve your stability, flexibility, stamina and balance. All aspects of pregnancy that assist in your body’s ability to birth and recover.
You'll also learn...
- What's normal for pelvic health,
- How to find good posture
- Safe body mechanics to avoid muscles aches & pains,
- Proper bladder and bowel habits,
- Breathing preparation for birth,
- Fascial nourishing to support proper muscle & joint function
- Supplemental cardio workout,
- And so much more.
The fourth trimester is filled with correctly resuming exercise and activity. All starting from within, focusing on restoring your body’s natural ability to use the core and the pelvic floor for control and stability.
You'll also learn...
- How to promote post birth healing,
- When it's appropriate to start core exercises,
- How to check for a diastasis recti,
- Ways to avoid "nursing neck"
- Safe body mechanics with your baby,
- And so much more.
Ultimately the investment you make in your pelvic health today can bring you a higher quality of life for years to come.
Benefits of Expecting Pelvic Fitness Program.
- Reduced chances of medical intervention during birth
- Shortened labor
- Enhanced healing and recovery
- Better understanding of how to support your body through labor
- Less strain on the pelvic floor and pelvic organs
Potential Benefits for baby...
- Leaner baby
- Improved heart health
- Better memory and IQ
- Improved fitness
- Deeper body awareness
- Improved mind-body connection
- Strengthened core and pelvic floor
- Nourished and flexible muscles and fascial tissue
- Improved sleep
- Better moods
- Reduced chance of constipation
- Improved bladder control
- Increased energy
- Keep immune system running
- Decreased risk of preeclampsia, gestational diabetes and swelling
- Pain relief
- You’ll establish new pelvic health habits that will last a lifetime
Finding the Right Level for YOU
Use the following questions as a guide to your program:
- Were you regularly (3-4 times per week) exercising prior to pregnancy? Y/N
- Have you continued exercising after finding out you were pregnant? Y/N
- Do you have any joint or muscle problems? Y/N
- Do you have any medical problems that may affect you following an unsupervised exercise program? Y/N
If you answered Y to questions 1-2 & N to questions 3-4 you are ready for the Intermediate level.
If you answered N to all the questions you are ready for the Beginner level
If you answered Y to questions 3-4, consult with your healthcare provider prior to choosing a program
The Expecting Pelvic Fitness VIP
This all encompassing program includes:
- All 4 trimesters of information
- Video introduction to the core and the pelvic floor
- Video of pelvic floor exercises
- 3 core exercise videos - per trimester
- Beginner or Intermediate based on quiz results
- Prenatal core exercise video appropriate for any trimester
- Bonus access to Prepare your Pelvis For Birth
You will learn:
- "Get to know" your pelvis exercises
- Breathing exercises
- Mindful pelvic movements
- Fascial nourishing
- Strength & Endurance Exercises
- Yoga poses
- Perineal massage
- Key birth positions
- Plus partner assisted exercises
- 5 Postpartum core exercise videos you can do with or without baby
- Postpartum Specific Corrective Exercise Videos - CSection Recovery
- Handouts with pictures and more in depth explanations of the exercises performed in the videos.
- Video tips on common complaints per trimester
- Handouts specific to each trimester to build knowledge of pelvic health for long term health and wellness
- Bonus Postpartum Scar Care
- Cardio Routine
- Access to Dr. Ryan through monthly coaching calls through 3 months postpartum to address questions about the exercises and handouts,
individualize modifications and progressions and assist your journey through the program.
- Bonus coaching call 6 months postpartum
- Exclusive access to Expecting Pelvic Fitness Facebook Group
- Plus even more bonus gifts!