Consider this, your designed to deliver a baby through the birth canal. However, over the years, your body may have developed habits, tight muscles, restrictions and movement patterns that may challenge your body’s ability to have a baby naturally.
Preparing your pelvis for birth is a great way to get in tune with your body and your unborn baby. It gives you tools to use leading up to the birth and during labor that will reduce your chances of medical intervention and birth injury. Ultimately, setting yourself up for a smoother birth recovery and better long term pelvic health.
You will learn:
- "Get to know" your pelvis exercises
- Breathing exercises
- Mindful pelvic movements
- Fascial nourishing
- Strength & Endurance Exercises
- Yoga poses
- Perineal massage
- Key birth positions
- Plus partner assisted exercises
With your purchase you also:
- Gain access to an exclusive Facebook community of moms just like you to ask questions, share stories and offer encouragement
- Receive two fascial balls to assist in your nourishing
- Receive a wealth of information that will last a lifetime