Breastfeeding has so many incredible benefits for you and baby.
- Immunity support - breastmilk contains antibodies
- Bonding - skin to skin and closeness with eye contact helps you and baby bond
- Gut health - contains good bacteria
- Weight - reduces risk of your baby being overweight and helps you loss pregnancy weight
- Reduces risk of breast cancer and osteoporosis
Unfortunately, the amount of time spent in breastfeeding positions can take a toll on your body.
When your body is healing, the muscles are not able to support your posture in these positions and can lead to muscle aches and pains.
The good news is there are simple things you can be doing to provide the support and reduce the aches and pains.
Get your guide to BREASTFEEDING BODY BASICS and start your self care today!